Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business aims,including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity. Manage product/\ service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise ' quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
Required Skills Knowledge And Abilities
- Degree or diploma in human resource; consulting industry knowledge will be an added advantage
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong sales/customer relation skills
- Self motivated, result oriented and able to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literate, with excellent skills in excel, power-point etc
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organization, time, and project management skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Ability to work under tight schedules, and meet targets
- Marketing and selling HR and Management services to a corporate clientele base
- Developing training material for both in house and open programs
- Coordinating the logistics of service delivery at International Talent Management Consulting Ltd
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Handle customer complaints.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product/service knowledge.
- Provide on-the-job training to new business development employees.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
If interested please send CV to Catherine@talentmanagementltd.com