The CEO will be expected to:
- Lead in the development and implementation of the company´s strategic plans.
- Be responsible for a profit center, make the appropriate management decisions and guarantee the achievement of qualitative, quantitative, organizational and financial objectives in relation with regional and local support functions,
- Ensure commercial development through the diversification of Business Lines and clients, with a view to develop and recover the turnover and profitability of his/her profit center
- Responsible for the proper deployment of Group policies within its territory in relation with the Regional Managing Director
- Responsible for a profit center, takes the appropriate management decisions and guarantees the achievement of the qualitative, quantitative, organizational and financial objectives related to regional and local support functions
Ensure compliance with all Group policies applicable (eg: Commercial, Finance, IT, Quality, CSR - EHS, Procurement, Legal, Communication, etc.)
- In close collaboration with the regional financial team and regional CAFO, propose and define the annual and revised budgets of the profit center under his/her responsibility, respecting the calendar and the support defined by the Group,
- After validation of the Regional Managing Director, decline the annual operational and financial objectives to its n-1,
- Define and implement all actions necessary to achieve the defined objectives.
- In close collaboration with his/her manager and Technical and Sales Support, manage the deployment of the Group´s activities and ensure the diversification of the customer segment and business lines in order to ensure the long-term commercial:
- Lead the commercial policy using the support provided by the Group Support,
- Develop the commercial action plan,
- Develop partnerships with clients (institutional, public and private),
- Respond to calls to tenders while optimizing the profitability and working capital of all markets.
- Validate, sign commercial contracts and ensure their implementation. Ensure compliance with contractual clauses and ensure after-sales follow-up and any litigation,
- Ensure the billing as soon as possible as well as the recovery of receivables at maturity,
- Take all appropriate measures to reduce outstanding payments,
- In a continuous improvement, communicate permanently with his/her manager, on new clients� needs identified within the geographical area under his/her responsibility in order to improve and (re)define the orientations and developments of the products and services offering.
- Direct the subsidiary ensuring:
- Compliance with Group policies and local regulations,
- Implementation of operational and qualitative procedures, from deployment to maintenance of client infrastructures (in collaboration with Technical Group Support),
- The quantitative and qualitative adequacy between material means and human resources, in short and medium term,
- Achievement of financial objectives: turnover, EBITA, unpaid, working capital, etc.
- Engineering College training specialized in telecommunications,
- And/or 5 years of a University Education in management, with a specialization in Industrial Engineering (industrial management, operations management) or in construction/telecommunications,
- And/or MBA Business management,
- And completed by a diversified experience of minimum 5 years as a Head of Profit Center.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should apply by sending a copy of their CV and cover letter and indicate on cover letter current salary, benefits and expected salary to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.